Check out this week’s new arrivals at Jupiter Games!
That’s a Question
Which would you miss more if it ceased to exist: Mountains or Pizza? That’s a question! In this party game, players take on the roles of squirrels climbing a mountain. As they climb, they ask each other questions. Because, you know, that’s just what squirrels do. Why squirrels? That’s a question! On your turn, you choose a player to answer a personal question that you pose from the cards in your hand. Then, everyone else has to guess that players answer. Trickier questions lead to more wrong guesses, which score more points for you!
Cities of Splendor
This expansion introduces four complete expansions to the Splendor base game, each accentuating and highlighting a different aspect of the original game. The Cities replaces the noble tiles with 3 different city tiles (randomly taken from a pool of 14).
- The City tiles are objectives (in prestige points and/or development cards) and you need to fulfill one of them in order to win.
- The Trading Posts are special bonuses you earn by acquiring an array of development cards: more prestige points from the 1st noble tile you receive, an extra token when you choose the “Take 2 gem tokens of the same color” action, and so on.
- The Orient adds three decks of cards, one for each level of development cards. The new cards have special powers like double bonus cards or joker cards which take the color of one of the developments you already own.
- The Strongholds expansion gives each player three strongholds. When you acquire a new card, you must put a stronghold on a face-up card on the table. You’re now the only player able to purchase/reserve it. You may also move one of your strongholds from one card to another one or remove another player’s stronghold.
Pathfinder Adventure Path: Ruins of Azlant: Into the Shattered Continent
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game adventure for 4th-level characters. After a few days spent on exploratory missions and returning to the settlement each night, they begin to notice that some people in the settlement are acting strangely, a haunting echo of the clues left behind after the original settlers vanished. Sinister forces are at work in the colony and the adventurers must uncover a menacing threat to the settlement before they become the next victims of a vile plot.
Pathfinder Player Companion: Antihero’s Handbook
With Antihero’s Handbook, you’ll find new rules options for characters on the shady side of the moral spectrum. Whether you need a less-than-heroic background to justify your character’s flaws, are looking to join an antiheroic organization, or seek ways to play cowardly, corrupt, or damaged adventurers, this book has just what you seek. Featuring new character archetypes for fallen characters, exploitative teamwork feats, new alchemical items and discoveries, and magic items!
Starfinder RPG: Flip-Mat: Basic Starfield
Created with a hex grid for Starfinder’s unique starship combat system, Flip-Mat: Basic Starfield comes with two different starfield backgrounds to let you craft starship battles. Whether you’re bold starfighter pilots strafing an enemy dreadnought or intrepid smugglers running a corporate blockade, this extra-large Flip-Mat has you covered.
WizKids and Pathfinder Deep Cuts Unpainted Miniatures
Both lines come with unpainted miniatures in its packaging for you to paint for yourself in any painting style you wish. This week’s shipment:
- Keg Barrels
- Evil Wizards
- Elf Male Paladin
These items will be available at Midnight Friday
Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus
Within this 104-page hardback contains a wealth of background and rules for Adeptus Mechanicus – the definitive book for collectors.
Datacards: Adeptus Mechanicus
this set of 67 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Adeptus Mechanicus gamer. Included:
- 28 Stratagems from Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus, including 7 which are forge world-specific, and 1 specifically for Questor Mechanicus.
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 Adeptus Mechanicus specific Objectives from Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus.
keeping their role from the Horus Heresy, the Deathshroud Terminators act as a heavily armored bodyguard to your characters. Armed with toxic plaguespurt gauntlets, and deadly Manreapers, these guys are dangerous to infantry, tanks, and monsters alike!